Commercial Aluminium Services are open about the services we provide to you the client. To this end, we provide a full disclosure policy. Please contact us if you require more information on any of our services.
The type of information we may collect about you WITH your permission includes:
- Your full name
- Your e-mail address
- Your postal address
Generally, this information is requested when you are either downloading free products, when you purchase any of our products if offered (data sheets, eBooks, software, physical products etc.) or when you subscribe to our newsletters. Note that we never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. You can check the information that we hold about you by using the contact form on this website at any time.
How we control your personal information
We do not use your personal information for any reason other than to contact you. We never sell, give away or rent your email address or details to a third party.
How we may use your personal information
Your personal information is used for our internal use only and this is for the following reasons:
- To advise of software upgrades or updates on our products.
- To provide assistance to you after you have purchased products from us.
- To send out information, recommendations and resources to you.
- To help us create and deliver relevant and interesting content to you.
- To advise you of new products, services, special offers and information which we feel may be useful to you.
We shall only ever disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of international law
- Comply with legal processes served on our company
- Protect and defend the rights or property of our company
- Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of employees or users of our products and services